Inflatable games: Mondo Bimbo is located at the “Parterre” in Piazza della Libertà in Florence, an access is also in Via del Ponte Rosso or Via Mafalda di Savoia; entrance is allowed for kids up to 10 years old. Inside you can walk only without shoes so it’s suggested to bring an extra pair of socks. It’s a big inflatable games theme park covering an area of 1200 sqm with slides, castles, pedal machines and an outdoor train. Info at 055/5532946
- Tree Experience: Parco Avventura Vincigliata – Via Vincigliata 21 – 50014 Fiesole (FI) Ph: 055/3984036
- Parco Avventura Il Gigante, Via Fiorentina 276 – 50036 Vaglia (Pratolino is the actual location) (FI) – Ph: 3203261243
- Parco di Pinocchio (Collodi): Live a fairy tail day by day: an artistic park , architecture and games to discover a great novel for kids and adults from all over the world.
- Pistoia’s Zoo: Via Pieve a Celle 160 A – 51100 Pistoia – Ph: 0573/911219
- Prehistoric Park: life-size dinosaur; it offers a fascinating and pleasant journey back in time, an occasion for families to spend a day surrounded by nature and prehistory. Via dei Cappuccini 70/72 – 56037 Peccioli (PI)